A Quality Product from
Semler Research Centre [View Profile]
Bangalore - India
Preclinical Formulation Development
- Analytical Development: Assay and relative substance method development based on already existing drug substance methods with partial validation to perform the preformulation studies.
- Physico chemical evaluation, solubility studies: pH dependent aqueous solubility, solubility studies in alcohols and polyols solvents, solubility in co-solvents and surfactant assisted solubility
- Inherent dissolution study in various pH conditions
- Salt design/screening and selection
- Dissociation constant redetermination
- Partition coefficient and log P determination
- Polymorphism study
- Particle size, surface area, bulk/tapped density determination
- Stability study: Solution stability, pH depended solubility, process equipment compatibility study, filter compatibility study, solid state stability, stress stability, photo stability, accelerated stability study as per ICH guidelines
- Dynamic moisture absorption study
- Drug excipients interaction study in solution form
- Preclinical formulation
- Stability study of preclinical formulation
- Closure container compatibility study
Phase I Formulation Development Services
Based on available information on physico-chemical properties, dose, early animal Pk study final "plug and play" formulation development service will be provided
- Analytical Development: Assay and relative substance and dissolution method development based on already existing drug substance methods with partial validation to perform the preformulation studies
- Drug excipient interaction study: 10-20 common excipients (GRAS and pharmacopeial materials) quantities as per the limit in IIG for similar kind of formulation or as required designing a particular dosage form.
- Optimizing capsule or tablet of a typical size for oral dosage forms.
- Setting product specifications with respect to dissolution
- Bench scale formulation manufacturing (50 gm Batch, batch size might vary based on the availability of the drug substance)-identifying critical process parameters.
- Setting up specification for API
- Manufacturing of feasibility batches (200.0g to 500.0 g)
- Identifying final formulations-based on the required specification
- Clinical material manufacturing and packing as per GMP.
- Informal stability study in HDPE bottle and various blister packing
Phase II-III formulation Development Services
Based on available information from the phase I formulation development study
- Complete analytical validation as per ICH guidelines
- Development of discriminating dissolution media
- Formulation development with three batches of API, finalizing the trade dress of the formulation.
- Final preformulation: drug excipients interaction, process equipment interaction studies.
- Scale-up manufacturing and process optimization and validation, and manufacturing exhibit batch.
- Setting up final product specification for QC
- Supporting CMC of new drug application
Formulation Development Services for ANDA
- Complete analytical development and validation as per ICH requirement.
- RLD evaluation
- Drug excipient interaction study
- Formulation development to match the dissolution property of RLD in OGD and multimedia dissolution.
- Accelerated stability in primary pack along with RLD
- Scale up-identifying the critical process parameters and process optimization.
- Technology transfer
- Bio-batch or exhibit batch manufacturing
- Multi Station Tablet Press(D & B Tooling with instrumentation)
- V blender
- Planetary Mixture
- High Speed Mixture and Granulator
- Dry Granulator
- Pan Coater
- USP dissolution Apparatus with auto sampler
- Tablet: USP Hardness Tester, USP Disintegrator and USP Friability Tester
- Stability Chambers (Complies with ICH Guidelines)
- HPLC(Waters Alliance 2695) with PDA Detector
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (Shimadzu)
- Thermo Gravimetric Analyzer (TGA)(Shimadzu)
- UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
- Moisture Analyzer
- Diffusion Cells, For Permeation Studies
- Cell Culture Facilty for Permeation Studies using Caco2 and MDCK Cell Lines
View Complete Catalog
Semler research center is a contract research organization that has expanded its services in clinical�research�organizations, clinical�research�cro, contract�research�services, research�biotechnology, bioanalytical studies, armaceutical research and development, clinical studies, formulation development services, clinical research bangalore, contract research bangalore, outsourcing r & d partner, contract research india, pharma outsourcing, biotechnology outsourcing, pharmacovigilance, biomarkers, pre clinical services, feasibility studies, bio-equivalence studies, pharmacokinetic studies, scientific writing services, toxicokinetic research, cgmp consultancy services, pharma engineering services, dossier management solutions, research & development, contract�research�organisations
"We are experts in conducting studies for local and international regulatory submissions and have the necessary infrastructure to support our proficiency. With unparalleled method ....
"At SRC, the focus is not just on generic pharmaceutical development, but also on new chemical entity development. While generics may realize immediate revenues, it is our vision t ....
Informatics Outsourcing is a leading outsource service provider in India .We are looking for outsource services project . Informatics outsourcing provides outsource services at ve ....
Market research is "the function that links the consumers, customers, and public to the marketer through information — information used to identify and define marketing opportuni ....
MITCON's Bureau of Marlket Research provides a wide spectrum of service in the field of Marketing & Social Research. We assist clients by providing solutions at all phases of plann ....
Preclinical Formulation Development - Analytical Development: Assay and relative substance method development based on already existing drug substance methods with partial vali ....
In today's hyper competitive market, it has become imperative for Market Research organizations to bridge the quality and efficiency gaps within their research processes. With ....
Web development basically refers to the various tasks related to developing a website for the internet or intranet. Web development also comprises of other associated activities th ....
Companies today are struggling to discern the needs of the customer in the face of diminishing brand loyalty and rising competition in an increasingly global marketplace. Businesse ....
Telecommunication market research provides timely information necessary for focusing on research & development of business, new products development and business market strategies. ....